Free Implant consultation! Free Invisalign consultation!
Dental health can be maintained and enhanced through a variety of preventative care practices.
Good Oral Health Practices
- Brush your teeth at least twice daily. Brush gently, using a soft bristled brush and pay attention to your gum line.
- Replace your toothbrush when it is worn out, but never keep a toothbrush for more than four months.
- Use a good fluoride toothpaste
- You should floss at least once a day. Be gentle and don’t force the floss between your teeth.
- Visit Enamel Dental for regular cleaning and dental exams. If you have any mouth problems you find concerning, or are dealing with tender or sensitive gums and teeth, we would be glad to perform an exam to make sure you don’t have any serious oral issues.
- A healthy diet, fluoridated water, and restricting sugary or starchy foods is important for preventing tooth decay.
- Steer clear of smoking. Smoking puts you at an extreme risk for decaying teeth and gum disease.
- Sealants should be applied to the teeth of children and adolescents to help prevent cavities.
Save on Dental Costs
- If you are covered by insurance make sure you know what your plan covers before you move forward with any treatment plans. We are happy to provide a detailed outline of the treatment plan so that you can consult your insurance plan so you can understand your financial investment in your treatment.
- Take advantage of exams, X-rays, cleanings that might be covered through insurance.